Convenient 24/7 access to all the CEU courses you want and need.
Complete CEU Library
$59 Unlimited use for one caregiver for one year.
Need CEUs to keep your CNA or HHA certification current? Get started with an all-access pass to our top 50 courses for one year.
Please note: this is a SINGLE SEAT that provides continuing education credit for one caregiver. Need to train an entire team? Find out how you can get unlimited access to 125+ courses for all your caregivers HERE.
PREVIEW A COURSE
Enter your email here to preview a course.
Frequently Asked Questions
Who should subscribe to this library?
The courses in this library are perfect for any Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) or Home Health Aide (HHA) who requires continuing education in order to keep their certification current. Check with your state’s Board of Nursing to find out what’s required in your state.
What courses are included in the CEU library?
This library contains 50 of our most popular courses covering common disease processes, safety, infection control, and professional development.
Here are just a few:
- Providing Client-Centered Care
- Understanding Diabetes
- Helping Clients with Mental Illness
- Helping with Mobility
- Dealing with Difficult/Combative People
- Client Safety Tips
- Taking Care of Your Back
Are these courses approved in my state?
- Texas — You may only complete half of your CEUs online. The online courses in this library will help you meet half of your CEU requirements.
- California — You may only complete half of your CEUs online. The online courses in this library will help you meet half of your CEU requirements.
- Delaware — You must use CEUs provided by Elsevier. Click HERE for access.