Younger Adults in Long Term Care
A review of the unique needs of younger adults in long-term care, and how the caregiver can help meet physical and emotional needs while maintaining a sense of identity, independence, and purpose.
- Describe the five main circumstances that can cause younger adults to need long-term care.
- List at least two ways they can meet the recreational and social needs of younger adults in long-term care.
- Discuss the difference between the needs of younger adult clients and older adult clients.
- Discuss at least three ways they might help younger adult clients who are having trouble adjusting or coping with their circumstances.
- Demonstrate competence in meeting the needs of younger adults during their daily routine.
Are you looking for mobile-friendly online training for your caregivers?
With In the Know On the Go, you’ll gain access to 100+ e-learning modules, have the ability to create a customized training program for each employee, track completion, message your staff, print records, and more.
To learn more or to purchase, please contact us: