Working with NonCompliant Clients
This module provides caregivers with an understanding of the difference between adherence and compliance and the consequences that can arise when clients fail to adhere to their plan of care. Caregivers will review the eight most common reasons why clients are non-compliant. The course includes tips on how to motivate clients and encourage adherence to physician orders on nutrition, exercise, activity, medications and more.
- Define compliance and adherence and discuss why knowing the difference is important.
- Describe at least three reasons clients may be non-compliant with their plan of care and how you can help.
- Demonstrate the ability to read and understand the Care Plan and state why it is important to do so.
- List 4 things you can do to motivate clients to make changes and comply with their plan of care.
- List 3 things you can do to help clients comply with diet, exercise and medication orders.
Are you looking for mobile-friendly online training for your caregivers?
With In the Know On the Go, you’ll gain access to 100+ e-learning modules, have the ability to create a customized training program for each employee, track completion, message your staff, print records, and more.
To learn more or to purchase, please contact us: