Working with Infants
This module walks caregivers through best practices and common sense care for the unique needs of infants. It includes advice on eating, sleeping, playing, and crying. In addition, caregivers will learn all about milestones, safety, and common medical problems seen in infants.
- List at least two ways you can help with both breast and bottle feeding.
- Describe the safest position for a sleeping baby.
- Describe at least 3 ways to “play” with a baby and tell why play is so important.
- Demonstrate changing a diaper, dressing and caring for a baby’s sensitive skin.
- Recognize and respond appropriately to common childhood illnesses, including reflux, fever, thrush and ear infections.
Are you looking for mobile-friendly online training for your caregivers?
With In the Know On the Go, you’ll gain access to 100+ e-learning modules, have the ability to create a customized training program for each employee, track completion, message your staff, print records, and more. Preview a Sample Course Request a Quote Schedule a Free Demonstration
To learn more or to purchase, please contact Evan Leekley:
Phone: 877-809-5515 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org