Using Technology with Seniors
This course provides caregivers with the tools and tips they need to help their elderly clients use technology to enhance their quality of life. The module includes the basics of using the internet, email, social media, Skype, Wii, and other gaming systems, smartphones, e-readers and streaming music and entertainment.
- List at least three types of technology that most seniors can start using with very little instruction.
- Thoroughly and patiently teach clients how to use the internet, email, Facebook, and Skype.
- Discuss how Wii and other gaming systems are beneficial to seniors.
- Help clients who have smartphones download and use apps to improve health and wellbeing.
- List at least three ways technology can bring books, music, and movies to clients, even if they are homebound.
Are you looking for mobile-friendly online training for your caregivers?
With In the Know On the Go, you’ll gain access to 100+ e-learning modules, have the ability to create a customized training program for each employee, track completion, message your staff, print records, and more.
To learn more or to purchase, please contact us: