Understanding Religious Diversity
This inservice discusses how religion is linked to health care and the well being of your clients and gives nurse aides an overview of the six most commonly practiced religions in the world. Your aides will learn how to meet their clients’ spiritual needs, how to serve clients with tolerance and respect regardless of their religious beliefs and how to communicate with clients about religion and spirituality.
- Recognize the important link between religion and health care.
- Identify general themes associated with the world’s most common religions.
- Apply practical skills in caring for clients from diverse religious backgrounds.
- Employ respect and tolerance for co-workers and clients from diverse religious backgrounds.
- Communicate effectively with people from diverse religious backgrounds.
Are you looking for mobile-friendly online training for your caregivers?
With In the Know On the Go, you’ll gain access to 100+ e-learning modules, have the ability to create a customized training program for each employee, track completion, message your staff, print records, and more.
To learn more or to purchase, please contact us: