Understanding Pain Management
With this course, caregivers will learn about the types and causes of pain, ways to determine if clients are in pain, how cultural differences affect people’s reactions to pain, and ways that caregivers can help manage a client’s pain. Meets regulations from The Joint Commission regarding pain management!
- Describe the caregiver’s role in pain management.
- List at least six ways to tell if someone is in pain.
- Describe at least three non-drug methods for reducing pain.
- Discuss some of the common barriers to pain management and how you can deal with them.
- Demonstrate in your daily work ways to help your clients manage their pain.
Are you looking for mobile-friendly online training for your caregivers?
With In the Know On the Go, you’ll gain access to 100+ e-learning modules, have the ability to create a customized training program for each employee, track completion, message your staff, print records, and more.
To learn more or to purchase, please contact us: