An overview of Norovirus, including risk factors, signs and symptoms, common treatments, possible complications and ways to stop the spread of the disease before it becomes a problem.
- Recognize the signs and symptoms of norovirus and respond appropriately in a timely manner.
- Discuss the best way to help a client who is suffering from symptoms of norovirus.
- List at least three risk factors that make it more likely for a person to become infected with norovirus.
- List at least three common complications associated with norovirus.
- Describe the best way to stop the spread of the norovirus germ during an outbreak.
Are you looking for mobile-friendly online training for your caregivers?
With In the Know On the Go, you’ll gain access to 100+ e-learning modules, have the ability to create a customized training program for each employee, track completion, message your staff, print records, and more.
To learn more or to purchase, please contact us: