Understanding Multiple Sclerosis
A discussion of the causes, symptoms, and treatments of multiple sclerosis. This inservice includes information on how nursing assistants can help their MS clients cope with the disease and meet their physical, nutritional and emotional needs.
- Describe how damaged myelin leads to the symptoms of MS.
- Name and describe the top ten symptoms of MS.
- Discuss at least three complications to watch for with MS clients.
- Describe at least six ways to help your MS clients stay safe and healthy.
- Demonstrate at least three ways to help your MS clients in their daily activities.
Are you looking for mobile-friendly online training for your caregivers?
With In the Know On the Go, you’ll gain access to 100+ e-learning modules, have the ability to create a customized training program for each employee, track completion, message your staff, print records, and more.
To learn more or to purchase, please contact us: