A thorough review of methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus. This inservice includes information on the two types of MRSA; how the bacteria is transferred; the symptoms, care, and treatment of MRSA; how to prevent its spread…and much, much more!
- List the two major types of MRSA and explain the difference between them.
- List the main signs and symptoms of MRSA.
- Describe the five major ways in which you can prevent MRSA from spreading in a healthcare setting.
- Describe the risk factors of both types of MRSA and the people they most affect.
- Describe the five measures that must be taken when caring for a client with MRSA.
Are you looking for mobile-friendly online training for your caregivers?
With In the Know On the Go, you’ll gain access to 100+ e-learning modules, have the ability to create a customized training program for each employee, track completion, message your staff, print records, and more.
To learn more or to purchase, please contact us: