Understanding Kidney Disease
A general overview of the different types of kidney problems: the causes, risk factors, symptoms and side effects of the disease. Includes information on kidney stones, dialysis, and renal diets-as well as tips for helping clients who have kidney problems.
- Describe the anatomy of the kidney and discuss the vital role kidneys play in fluid and waste elimination.
- Discuss who is at risk for kidney problems.
- Name at least three types of kidney problems and describe common treatments for kidney disease.
- Discuss at least three things that are limited in the renal diet and explain why the limits are necessary.
- Demonstrate at least six ways you can help clients with kidney disease go about their daily lives.
Are you looking for mobile-friendly online training for your caregivers?
With In the Know On the Go, you’ll gain access to 100+ e-learning modules, have the ability to create a customized training program for each employee, track completion, message your staff, print records, and more.
To learn more or to purchase, please contact us: