Basic information on hospice, including the history and philosophy of hospice care. Includes a description of the services provided by most hospice programs and tips for how aides can help hospice patients regardless of the hospice location.
- Discuss the basic principles of hospice care and why it can be beneficial as a client nears the end of life.
- Discuss the difficult factors that go into making a decision to choose hospice.
- Describe how to care for the whole family in hospice.
- Describe palliative care and how it relates to hospice.
- Demonstrate your knowledge of the terminally ill in your daily work with hospice clients.
Are you looking for mobile-friendly online training for your caregivers?
With In the Know On the Go, you’ll gain access to 100+ e-learning modules, have the ability to create a customized training program for each employee, track completion, message your staff, print records, and more.
To learn more or to purchase, please contact us: