Understanding Hepatitis A & B
A lesson on two of the most common types of hepatitis including information about how Hepatitis A and B are spread, the symptoms of each, and how each is treated. Discusses how caregivers can help prevent the spread of these infectious diseases and how they can help people who already have hepatitis.
- Discuss the importance of the liver and how it is affected by hepatitis A and B.
- Name at least six symptoms of hepatitis A & B.
- Describe how hepatitis A and B differ in the way they spread.
- Describe at least four ways that you can help your clients cope with hepatitis A or B.
- Perform infection control procedures in your daily work that help stop the spread of hepatitis A and B.
Are you looking for mobile-friendly online training for your caregivers?
With In the Know On the Go, you’ll gain access to 100+ e-learning modules, have the ability to create a customized training program for each employee, track completion, message your staff, print records, and more.
To learn more or to purchase, please contact us: