An overview of fatigue; one of the most prevalent health concerns across America! Includes a discussion on the various causes of fatigue, the adverse effects of fatigue and the relationship between sleep and fatigue. Gives tips for helping clients who suffer from this common symptom.
- Identify the top ten causes of fatigue.
- List at least two ways each that fatigue affects people physically, mentally and emotionally.
- Explain the relationship between sleep and fatigue.
- Describe how shift work, alcohol, and nicotine can all cause fatigue.
- Demonstrate your ability to help clients fight fatigue through your daily client care.
Are you looking for mobile-friendly online training for your caregivers?
With In the Know On the Go, you’ll gain access to 100+ e-learning modules, have the ability to create a customized training program for each employee, track completion, message your staff, print records, and more.
To learn more or to purchase, please contact us: