Understanding Cultural Diversity
A general overview for caregivers of the issue of cultural diversity and how it impacts a caregiver’s interactions with both clients and coworkers. Includes information about the benefits of diversity and barriers to diversity–plus tips for adapting to cultural differences and preventing prejudice and discrimination.
- Define cultural diversity.
- Discuss the difference between generalization, stereotype, and prejudice.
- Describe at least four different health beliefs from around the world.
- Explain at least five things you can do to get along with people from other cultures.
- Demonstrate your understanding of cultural diversity in your daily work.
Are you looking for mobile-friendly online training for your caregivers?
With In the Know On the Go, you’ll gain access to 100+ e-learning modules, have the ability to create a customized training program for each employee, track completion, message your staff, print records, and more.
To learn more or to purchase, please contact us: