Understanding Congestive Heart Failure (CHF)
This course offers nurse aides a basic review of congestive heart failure including a description of the disease, the causes of CHF, treatments for CHF and important facts about the disease. It also includes tips for working with clients who have CHF and additional resources for employees who’d like to know more about the disease.
- Identify the structures and functions of the heart involved in CHF.
- List at least 3 things that can cause CHF.
- Describe three symptoms of congestive heart failure.
- Identify three unhealthy lifestyle choices and describe the benefit of eliminating them.
- Identify two ways you can help your client relieve stress and fatigue.
Are you looking for mobile-friendly online training for your caregivers?
With In the Know On the Go, you’ll gain access to 100+ e-learning modules, have the ability to create a customized training program for each employee, track completion, message your staff, print records, and more.
To learn more or to purchase, please contact us: