Understanding Common Phobias
An overview of phobias–the most common mental disorder in the United States. Includes information on the three main types of phobias, the top ten most common phobias and common methods used for treating phobias.
- Explain the difference between a fear and a phobia.
- Describe the three main types of phobias.
- List at least three possible causes of phobias.
- Name at least two emotional, two physical and two mental symptoms of phobias.
- Discuss at least four methods for treating phobias.
- Demonstrate their understanding of phobias during their daily work with clients.
Are you looking for mobile-friendly online training for your caregivers?
With In the Know On the Go, you’ll gain access to 100+ e-learning modules, have the ability to create a customized training program for each employee, track completion, message your staff, print records, and more.
To learn more or to purchase, please contact us: