Understanding Common Medications
This course provides caregivers with an overview of the most common categories of prescription medications, including antimicrobials, antidiabetics, cardiac medications, mental health medications, asthma medications…and more. Includes information about observing for side effects and adverse medication reactions.
- List at least five types of commonly prescribed medications.
- Describe the main side effects of the above medications.
- Discuss your role in monitoring medications and side effects.
- Describe the signs of an allergic reaction to a medication.
- Demonstrate your knowledge of commonly prescribed medications in your daily work.
Are you looking for mobile-friendly online training for your caregivers?
With In the Know On the Go, you’ll gain access to 100+ e-learning modules, have the ability to create a customized training program for each employee, track completion, message your staff, print records, and more.
To learn more or to purchase, please contact us: