A general overview for caregivers of cancer, its risk factors, symptoms, and treatments. This module reviews nutritional and emotional concerns and highlights the four most common cancers. Includes tips for what caregivers can do to help people with cancer.
- Define common terms and stages associated with cancer.
- List and discuss the top five causes of cancer in the United States.
- Describe how to care for someone undergoing radiation or chemotherapy.
- Describe the side effects associated with cancer treatment and how you can help.
- Describe how you can help with the pain and emotional distress caused by cancer.
Are you looking for mobile-friendly online training for your caregivers?
With In the Know On the Go, you’ll gain access to 100+ e-learning modules, have the ability to create a customized training program for each employee, track completion, message your staff, print records, and more.
To learn more or to purchase, please contact us: