Understanding C. Difficile
This inservice provides caregivers with an overview of how C. difficile bacteria travel, risk factors that can increase a client’s chances of infection, symptoms, and complications, and more. Caregivers will learn how to help prevent the spread during their daily work by utilizing contact precautions.
- Describe how C. difficile bacteria are spread.
- Name at least five risk factors for C. difficile infection.
- Describe at least three symptoms and two complications of a C. difficile infection.
- Discuss three ways that you can help prevent the spread of C. diff.
- Demonstrate your understanding of contact precautions when working with clients infected with C. difficile.
Are you looking for mobile-friendly online training for your caregivers?
With In the Know On the Go, you’ll gain access to 100+ e-learning modules, have the ability to create a customized training program for each employee, track completion, message your staff, print records, and more.
To learn more or to purchase, please contact us: