The course provides caregivers with a review of the anatomy of a joint, six common types of arthritis, how the condition is diagnosed and treated and how caregivers can assist clients with arthritis. Includes tips on nutrition, exercise, and joint protection.
- Describe the anatomy of a moveable joint.
- Discuss at least two of the most common types of arthritis.
- List the possible causes of arthritis.
- Name at least four ways that arthritis is treated.
- Perform practical and helpful care to clients who suffer from arthritis.
Are you looking for mobile-friendly online training for your caregivers?
With In the Know On the Go, you’ll gain access to 100+ e-learning modules, have the ability to create a customized training program for each employee, track completion, message your staff, print records, and more.
To learn more or to purchase, please contact us: