For most people, driving a car is something we do every day. It’s so routine, we don’t think too much about it. It’s simply a way to get from one place to another. But if you drive clients to appointments, shopping trips, church, or on other errands, keeping your precious cargo safe should be your top priority!
Upon completion, learners will be able to:
- Demonstrate how to safely help clients get into and out of the car.
- Discuss the importance of seatbelts for all passengers and drivers.
- Follow the rules of the road while driving.
- List at least three things that can distract a driver.
- Apply knowledge of automobile maintenance to car upkeep and to responding to breakdowns and other emergencies.
Are you looking for mobile-friendly online training for your caregivers?
With In the Know On the Go, you’ll gain access to 100+ e-learning modules, have the ability to create a customized training program for each employee, track completion, message your staff, print records, and more.
To learn more or to purchase, please contact us: