The Normal Aging Process
This inservice outlines (by body system) the normal changes that come with aging. It includes a discussion of what slows aging, what speeds it up and how caregivers can help their elderly clients enjoy a good quality of life.
- List at least five known factors that influence aging.
- Describe at least three age-related changes for each of the body systems covered in the inservice.
- Discuss at least three ways you can help prevent age-related problems for each of the body systems covered in the inservice.
- Name at least two problems for each body system that should be reported to your supervisor.
- Demonstrate an understanding of the normal aging process in your daily work with your clients.
Are you looking for mobile-friendly online training for your caregivers?
With In the Know On the Go, you’ll gain access to 100+ e-learning modules, have the ability to create a customized training program for each employee, track completion, message your staff, print records, and more.
To learn more or to purchase, please contact us: