The Effects of Smoking
This inservice discusses the negative effects that smoking has on the body – from mild side-effects to smoking-related diseases. It includes the hazards of secondhand smoke, why it’s so difficult to stop smoking, various methods for stopping, benefits of quitting the habit, tips to help your clients, and much more.
- Name and discuss at least three negative effects of smoking.
- List at least six withdrawal symptoms of smoking.
- Describe at least three methods to quit smoking.
- List and discuss at least four benefits to quitting smoking.
- Describe at least three ways you can help your clients deal with the effects of smoking.
Are you looking for mobile-friendly online training for your caregivers?
With In the Know On the Go, you’ll gain access to 100+ e-learning modules, have the ability to create a customized training program for each employee, track completion, message your staff, print records, and more.
To learn more or to purchase, please contact us: