The CNA/Nurse Relationship
This course provides caregivers with insight into the relationship between nurses and CNAs. It includes information on delegation, assertive communication, and mutual respect. It also includes tips on giving report, making the most of performance reviews and working together as a nursing team. An important topic for every organization!
- Describe what it means for a nurse to “delegate” work to a nursing assistant.
- Discuss how assertive communication benefits a nursing team.
- List at least three ways you can encourage respect in the workplace.
- Describe at least three ways to improve communication between nurses and nursing assistants.
- Demonstrate your understanding of the CNA / Nurse relationship as you complete your daily work.
Are you looking for mobile-friendly online training for your caregivers?
With In the Know On the Go, you’ll gain access to 100+ e-learning modules, have the ability to create a customized training program for each employee, track completion, message your staff, print records, and more.
To learn more or to purchase, please contact us: