The Care Planning Process
An overview of the care planning process including the purpose of a care plan, the “anatomy” of a care plan and how the nursing process relates to the care plan process. Discusses both MDS and Oasis care plans and provides tips for how caregivers can contribute to the care planning process.
- Discuss the purpose of a care plan.
- Describe three main parts of the care plan and what information is included in each part.
- Explain how the nursing process relates to the care plan process.
- Discuss the importance of thorough and accurate documentation of care plan interventions.
- Describe the importance of observation in the care plan process.
Are you looking for mobile-friendly online training for your caregivers?
With In the Know On the Go, you’ll gain access to 100+ e-learning modules, have the ability to create a customized training program for each employee, track completion, message your staff, print records, and more.
To learn more or to purchase, please contact us: