Talking About Death
This inservice includes basic information about death and the grief process, the importance of listening and tips on verbal non-verbal communication with dying clients and their families.
- Discuss why many people have trouble talking about death.
- Describe your own fears and beliefs about death and dying.
- Compare the five main stages of death and dying.
- Discuss how asking questions can help you communicate with your dying clients.
- List at least five ways you can demonstrate your listening skills.
- Demonstrate your communication skills when working with dying clients and their families.
Are you looking for mobile-friendly online training for your caregivers?
With In the Know On the Go, you’ll gain access to 100+ e-learning modules, have the ability to create a customized training program for each employee, track completion, message your staff, print records, and more.
To learn more or to purchase, please contact us: