Taking Care of Your Back
This module gives caregivers a review of spinal anatomy and explains why healthcare workers are at high risk for back injuries. It provides information on the two main types of back injuries, how to prevent back injuries, tips for maintaining a healthy back, what to do if a back injury occurs at work, and how back injuries are generally treated. Great employee health information!
- Name at least four factors that put people at risk for back problems.
- Describe two common back problems.
- Discuss at least three ways that back pain is treated.
- Describe the three natural curves of the spine and how they relate to posture.
- Demonstrate correct posture and body mechanics as they function in their job.
Are you looking for mobile-friendly online training for your caregivers?
With In the Know On the Go, you’ll gain access to 100+ e-learning modules, have the ability to create a customized training program for each employee, track completion, message your staff, print records, and more.
To learn more or to purchase, please contact us: