An up-to-date overview of sexual harassment including the definition of sexual harassment, who it affects, and types of sexual harassment. It also includes information about preventing, handling, and reporting sexual harassment. REQUIRED BY LAW IN EVERY STATE!
- Define sexual harassment.
- Explain how federal and state laws protect employees from sexual harassment at work.
- Discuss behaviors that might be considered sexual harassment.
- Describe four levels and three types of sexual harassment.
- Describe the steps you would take if you were being sexually harassed at work.
Are you looking for mobile-friendly online training for your caregivers?
With In the Know On the Go, you’ll gain access to 100+ e-learning modules, have the ability to create a customized training program for each employee, track completion, message your staff, print records, and more.
To learn more or to purchase, please contact us: