Delivering & Documenting Cost Efficient Client Care
A timely topic for today’s economy, this inservice provides practical tips for how caregivers can save money throughout their daily client care.
- Identify at least three ways you can provide more cost-efficient care.
- Explain how preventing readmissions, falls and infections can save everyone money.
- Discuss at least three strategies you can use to manage time on the job.
- Recognize common time-wasters and take steps to avoid them while on the job.
- Document client care in a detailed, accurate, and timely manner to prevent an accusation of fraud.
Are you looking for mobile-friendly online training for your caregivers?
With In the Know On the Go, you’ll gain access to 100+ e-learning modules, have the ability to create a customized training program for each employee, track completion, message your staff, print records, and more.
To learn more or to purchase, please contact Evan Leekley: