Professionalism & Work Ethic
This caregiver lesson defines “professionalism” and “work ethic” and outlines the traits commonly associated with being professional versus unprofessional. The course stresses the importance of attitude, communication skills, teamwork, relationships and how caregivers can take charge of their work life.
- Define professionalism and work ethic and discuss how they influence each other.
- List at least six personal qualities that demonstrate professionalism.
- Give at least three examples of how to communicate professionally with clients and co-workers.
- Discuss the importance of keeping work-related relationships professional and not personal.
- Demonstrate professionalism in your daily work.
Are you looking for mobile-friendly online training for your caregivers?
With In the Know On the Go, you’ll gain access to 100+ e-learning modules, have the ability to create a customized training program for each employee, track completion, message your staff, print records, and more.
To learn more or to purchase, please contact us: