Preventing Pressure Ulcers
This course provides caregivers with pertinent information about the causes of pressure ulcers and tips for preventing pressure ulcers. It emphasizes how much easier it is to prevent a pressure ulcer than to cure one!
A GOOD RISK MANAGEMENT INSERVICE!
- Name at least four symptoms of a pressure ulcer.
- Discuss a minimum of five ways of preventing pressure ulcers.
- List the stages of pressure ulcer development.
- Discuss at least five factors that make a client at risk for developing an ulcer.
- Explain at least three ways that pressure ulcers are treated.
Are you looking for mobile-friendly online training for your caregivers?
With In the Know On the Go, you’ll gain access to 100+ e-learning modules, have the ability to create a customized training program for each employee, track completion, message your staff, print records, and more.
To learn more or to purchase, please contact us: