Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
A review of Post Traumatic Stress Disorder–including what causes it, how it’s treated, and how to help someone who is suffering.
- Define PTSD and describe how it develops.
- List the three main categories of symptoms seen in people with PTSD.
- Compare “risk factors” to “resilience factors” and discuss how each influences the risk for PTSD.
- Discuss at least three treatment options for people with PTSD.
- Demonstrate care and competence when caring for clients with PTSD in their daily work.
Are you looking for mobile-friendly online training for your caregivers?
With In the Know On the Go, you’ll gain access to 100+ e-learning modules, have the ability to create a customized training program for each employee, track completion, message your staff, print records, and more.
To learn more or to purchase, please contact us: