Pertussis in the Elderly
A review of the growing problem of pertussis (whooping cough) in the elderly. Caregivers will find out why it’s on the rise, how it can be prevented, and how to help seniors and their families if an outbreak occurs.
- Recognize classic symptoms of pertussis.
- Identify and take steps to protect people who are most at risk.
- Discuss with clients and their families the importance of being vaccinated against pertussis.
- Outline steps to take to keep themselves and others safe if pertussis is suspected or diagnosed.
- Know their own vaccination status or if they are currently unprotected.
Are you looking for mobile-friendly online training for your caregivers?
With In the Know On the Go, you’ll gain access to 100+ e-learning modules, have the ability to create a customized training program for each employee, track completion, message your staff, print records, and more.
To learn more or to purchase, please contact us: