Personal Safety in the Workplace
This course serves as a review of the most common workplace hazards and provides caregivers with tips and tricks to reduce their risk of injury.
- Identify and discuss the five main types of safety hazards faced by healthcare workers.
- List at least two ways to stay safe from biological, chemical, and psychosocial hazards.
- Name at least three ways to avoid falls and back injuries.
- Identify emergency preparedness procedures according to workplace policy.
- Name at least three ways to remain safe while working in the community.
Are you looking for mobile-friendly online training for your caregivers?
With In the Know On the Go, you’ll gain access to 100+ e-learning modules, have the ability to create a customized training program for each employee, track completion, message your staff, print records, and more.
To learn more or to purchase, please contact us: