Perineal & Catheter Care
This caregiver course outlines the procedures for providing excellent perineal care for both males and females. Includes a review of the urinary system, the prevention of UTIs, and information about catheters and catheter care.
- Describe the anatomy of the urinary system and identify key terms.
- Identify three ways aging affects the urinary system.
- Outline the procedure for providing excellent perineal care for both males and females.
- Discuss urinary tract infections, how they occur, and how you can help prevent them.
- Discuss urinary catheters, reasons for cathing, types of caths, and how to care for a client with a catheter.
Are you looking for mobile-friendly online training for your caregivers?
With In the Know On the Go, you’ll gain access to 100+ e-learning modules, have the ability to create a customized training program for each employee, track completion, message your staff, print records, and more.
To learn more or to purchase, please contact us: