A discussion of the causes, symptoms, and treatments of Parkinson’s Disease. This inservice includes information on how caregivers can help their PD clients cope with the disease and meet their physical and emotional needs. FULL OF PRACTICAL CLIENT CARE TIPS!
- Name and describe the four main symptoms of Parkinson’s disease.
- Name and describe at least six other secondary symptoms of Parkinson’s disease.
- Name and describe the five stages of Parkinson’s disease.
- Describe at least six ways to help your Parkinson’s clients stay safe and be as healthy as possible.
- Demonstrate at least three ways to help your PD clients in their daily activities.
Are you looking for mobile-friendly online training for your caregivers?
With In the Know On the Go, you’ll gain access to 100+ e-learning modules, have the ability to create a customized training program for each employee, track completion, message your staff, print records, and more.
To learn more or to purchase, please contact us: