Men’s Health Issues
An overview of the top ten health threats facing men today, including heart disease, prostate cancer, accidents, stroke, COPD, diabetes, pneumonia, suicide, kidney disease, and liver disease. Includes tips for how nursing assistants can help their male clients improve their health status and enjoy a higher quality of life.
- Discuss possible reasons why life expectancy is shorter for men.
- Name at least two bodily changes that occur as men age.
- List at least five of the top ten health risks for men.
- Discuss how many of these health threats are related to lifestyle.
- Demonstrate their knowledge of men’s health issues during their daily work.
Are you looking for mobile-friendly online training for your caregivers?
With In the Know On the Go, you’ll gain access to 100+ e-learning modules, have the ability to create a customized training program for each employee, track completion, message your staff, print records, and more.
To learn more or to purchase, please contact us: