Meal Time Tips
This topic discusses how aging affects appetite, how illness affects nutrition and the consequences of poor nutrition. Also included is information on the Food Pyramid for older adults, food labels, meal planning, keeping a food diary…and much more!
- Describe three situations that may affect your client’s ability to receive proper nutrition.
- List three consequences of poor nutrition.
- Describe basic elements of good nutrition for the aging client.
- Demonstrate how to plan appropriate meals and snacks for clients.
- List three warning signs of poor nutrition.
Are you looking for mobile-friendly online training for your caregivers?
With In the Know On the Go, you’ll gain access to 100+ e-learning modules, have the ability to create a customized training program for each employee, track completion, message your staff, print records, and more.
To learn more or to purchase, please contact us: