Managing Anger in the Workplace
A review of the positive and productive ways caregivers can help themselves and others manage anger in the workplace.
- Describe the biological changes that take place in the body when someone becomes angry.
- List at least two physical illnesses and two mental illnesses associated with anger.
- Outline a plan of action one might take to deal with angry feelings before they happen.
- Discuss the importance of using assertive communication instead of aggressive communication.
- Decide to get professional help if/when anger becomes a problem.
Are you looking for mobile-friendly online training for your caregivers?
With In the Know On the Go, you’ll gain access to 100+ e-learning modules, have the ability to create a customized training program for each employee, track completion, message your staff, print records, and more.
To learn more or to purchase, please contact us: