Infection Control in Home Care
This course provides caregivers with a review of some of the common infection control challenges faced by home health aides. Includes information on disinfecting surfaces, doing laundry, “sharps” disposal, household pests, and food safety. Provides dozens of tips for keeping clients’ homes as germ-free as possible.
- Discuss at least three common infection control challenges faced by home health aides.
- Demonstrate proper hand washing according to your workplace policy.
- Describe how to sanitize a bathroom and reduce the germs in a kitchen.
- Discuss at least three ways to control germs when you do a client?s laundry.
- Discuss at least three ways to dispose of used needles properly.
- Describe how to deal with both pets and pests in a client?s home.
Are you looking for mobile-friendly online training for your caregivers?
With In the Know On the Go, you’ll gain access to 100+ e-learning modules, have the ability to create a customized training program for each employee, track completion, message your staff, print records, and more.
To learn more or to purchase, please contact us: