How Wounds Heal & How You Can Help
This lesson covers basic wound pathophysiology and the healing process for different types of wounds. Reviews basic care considerations (applicable to paraprofessionals) as well as nutritional concerns.
- State at least five functions of the skin.
- Describe at least six different types of wounds.
- Discuss at least six different treatments for wounds.
- Describe at least six factors that can prevent wounds from healing.
- Demonstrate in your daily work ways that you can help your clients heal their wounds.
Are you looking for mobile-friendly online training for your caregivers?
With In the Know On the Go, you’ll gain access to 100+ e-learning modules, have the ability to create a customized training program for each employee, track completion, message your staff, print records, and more.
To learn more or to purchase, please contact us: