How to Recognize & Report Human Trafficking
This course walks learners through common scenarios that illustrate how regular people can be “forced, fooled, or frightened” into human trafficking situations. You’ll learn how to spot it, how to help someone you suspect may be in trouble, and how to avoid a situation like this from happening to you.
Upon completion, learners will be able to:
- Define human trafficking in terms of the Action-Means-Purpose Model.
- Identify potential traffickers and the victims they lure.
- List at least three reasons why a victim of human trafficking may not attempt to get help or leave.
- Discuss the role of healthcare workers in identifying and treating victims.
- Identify and compile a list of local and national resources to have on hand should the need arise.
Are you looking for mobile-friendly online training for your caregivers?
With In the Know On the Go, you’ll gain access to 100+ e-learning modules, have the ability to create a customized training program for each employee, track completion, message your staff, print records, and more.
To learn more or to purchase, please contact us: