Handling Incontinence of the Bowel and Bladder
Incontinence is one of the main reason’s family caregivers seek professional help with caring for their loved ones. That’s why it’s so important that your caregivers remain ‘in the know’ about what they can do to help. This course serves as a review of incontinence and how caregivers can help clients who suffer from it.
- Define incontinence of bowel and bladder.
- Discuss the risk factors associated with incontinence.
- Explain how you can help prevent incontinence and the complications associated with it.
- Monitor incontinent clients for symptoms of UTI and report appropriately so treatment can be started.
- Apply at least three new skills learned that can help incontinent clients in their everyday lives.
Are you looking for mobile-friendly online training for your caregivers?
With In the Know On the Go, you’ll gain access to 100+ e-learning modules, have the ability to create a customized training program for each employee, track completion, message your staff, print records, and more.
To learn more or to purchase, please contact us: