This module provides caregivers with an overview of how to handle complaints, whether they come from clients, family members, co-workers or supervisors. It covers the common reasons why people complain and what people tend to complain about in the healthcare setting. Aides will learn the four-step process that can be used to resolve most complaints.
- Describe the five most likely reasons people complain.
- List the top five issues complained about by healthcare clients.
- Explain the four-step process that can be used to resolve most complaints.
- Apply the same principle of handling complaints from clients to handling feedback from supervisors and coworkers.
- Use the four steps (listen, apologize, solve, thank) in your daily work when handling complaints.
Are you looking for mobile-friendly online training for your caregivers?
With In the Know On the Go, you’ll gain access to 100+ e-learning modules, have the ability to create a customized training program for each employee, track completion, message your staff, print records, and more.
To learn more or to purchase, please contact us: