Food Preparation and Safety
This caregiver lesson focuses on basic food preparation techniques and food safety. Includes tips for preparing foods for special client populations such as immune-suppressed clients and people on prescribed diets. Discusses the safe handling of food and ways to prevent foodborne illnesses.
- Work safely in any kitchen.
- Describe the typical symptoms of foodborne illness.
- Name the four basic steps to ensure the safe handling of food.
- Describe the symptoms of a food allergy.
- Prepare and/or handle foods safely for all your clients.
Are you looking for mobile-friendly online training for your caregivers?
With In the Know On the Go, you’ll gain access to 100+ e-learning modules, have the ability to create a customized training program for each employee, track completion, message your staff, print records, and more.
To learn more or to purchase, please contact us: