Ethical Dilemmas in Healthcare
This course reviews the basic concepts of ethics in health care. It covers ethical dilemmas commonly faced by caregivers, including end-of-life care, the use of restraints, care of clients with dementia, the right to refuse treatment, and disclosing client care errors.
- Provide at least two definitions of ethics and describe what makes a decision an ethical dilemma.
- Explain why behaving in an ethical manner is important for healthcare professionals.
- Describe the steps involved in making an ethical decision.
- Discuss at least four common ethical dilemmas that you may face at work.
- Demonstrate ethical behavior in your daily work with clients.
Are you looking for mobile-friendly online training for your caregivers?
With In the Know On the Go, you’ll gain access to 100+ e-learning modules, have the ability to create a customized training program for each employee, track completion, message your staff, print records, and more.
To learn more or to purchase, please contact us: