Drug Resistant Bacteria
A review of drug-resistant bacteria (such as MRSA and VRE), including the causes, symptoms, and treatments for these infectious diseases. Gives tips for how caregivers can protect themselves and their clients from these deadly bugs.
- Describe how bacteria become resistant to antibiotics.
- Name at least three drug-resistant bacteria.
- Describe at least six ways to help prevent drug-resistant bacteria from spreading.
- Explain the steps involved and list the personal protective equipment needed to care for a client on contact precautions.
- Demonstrate proper infection control procedures–including standard precautions and handwashing–in your daily work.
Are you looking for mobile-friendly online training for your caregivers?
With In the Know On the Go, you’ll gain access to 100+ e-learning modules, have the ability to create a customized training program for each employee, track completion, message your staff, print records, and more.
To learn more or to purchase, please contact us: