Dressing and Grooming Tips
This course provides an overview of a caregivers’ responsibilities in the dressing and grooming process. Aides will review the benefits of dressing and grooming, the purposes of adaptive clothing and assistive devices, and how to maintain a client’s comfort, safety and infection control during the grooming process.
- Explain the benefits of dressing and grooming.
- Explain the purposes of adaptive clothing and assistive devices during the grooming process.
- Discuss general dressing and grooming tips.
- List at least three comfort, safety and infection control tips for the grooming process.
- Demonstrate your knowledge of the grooming process through your daily work.
Are you looking for mobile-friendly online training for your caregivers?
With In the Know On the Go, you’ll gain access to 100+ e-learning modules, have the ability to create a customized training program for each employee, track completion, message your staff, print records, and more.
To learn more or to purchase, please contact us: