Dealing with the Bully at Work
This module provides caregivers with a review of bullying in the healthcare environment–including what it is, who is doing it, and what they can do to make it stop!
- Distinguish between incivility and bullying in the workplace.
- Describe who the bullies are and why they act the way they do.
- Outline a plan of action to take if you or someone you work with is being bullied.
- Develop and practice a few strategies to help you cope when dealing with a bully ” in the moment”.
- Commit to promoting a bully-free work zone by always demonstrating appropriate workplace behavior.
Are you looking for mobile-friendly online training for your caregivers?
With In the Know On the Go, you’ll gain access to 100+ e-learning modules, have the ability to create a customized training program for each employee, track completion, message your staff, print records, and more.
To learn more or to purchase, please contact Evan Leekley: